For New Patients
Everything you need and what to expect on your first visit.
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible. On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning
- After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health.
If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
This is the best dentist I have ever used
Sharon - Clayton, GA
At Dillard Dental, our goal is to give you the personal attention that you deserve, while also making your time with us as convenient as possible. Before your first visit, please take a few minutes to print and fill out the forms below. This will save you time if you arrive with these forms completed. If you do not wish to complete the forms prior to your visit, that is fine too!