We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible. On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning
- After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health.
If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms – you can download those forms here.
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance)
Insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. We will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and offer Patient Financing through CareCredit®.